Running Time: 30 minutes
THINKING ABOUT YOUR THINKING, PART 2
In “THINKING ABOUT YOUR THINKING, PART 2”, inmates present a series of eight real-life, everyday prison scenarios that could easily escalate into violent incidents. After each scenario, viewers are asked to analyze the event, identify the feelings and distorted thinking involved, and determine possible replacement thoughts and behaviors.
The situations include:
- An inmate’s overreaction to a routine shakedown
- A discussion among three inmates about whether to retaliate for a fight
- A scuffle after an egregious foul on the basketball court
- An inmate’s angry phone call to his spouse who refuses to send money
- A quarrel between roommates about how to resolve a conflict
A New Direction: Criminal and Addictive Thinking Module – Criminal and Addictive Behavior: Tactics$149.00
Criminal and Addictive Thinking module
A New Direction: Criminal and Addictive Thinking Module – Thinking About Your Thinking, Part 1$149.00
Inmates in a group setting, discuss their new understanding of how distorted thinking keeps them stuck in addictive and criminal behaviors.
A New Direction: Criminal and Addictive Thinking Module – Three-Part Set$432.00
Evidence based, comprehensive cognitive-behavioral therapy treatment program