Running Time: 20 minutes
Communities across the country are in the midst of an opioid epidemic. Revised in 2016, this CD-ROM/DVD reflects the latest thinking and offers the most-effective resources for communities to use in the fight against heroin and other opioids.
Raise awareness, affect policy, prevent addiction, and ultimately improve the health and safety of your community.
The Toolkit includes:
- The latest and most-accurate drug information
- Six audience-specific action guides for: community leaders, schools, parents, health care professionals, policy influencers, and employers
- Compelling video segments that are perfect for public presentations
- Professionally designed campaign resources: posters, press releases, printable fact sheets, and a PowerPoint presentation
- Directory of links to and contact information for trusted resources