Running Time: 40 minutes
Oftentimes people in recovery are trying to be the best parent possible, without the benefit of strong family support or role models. “Confident Parenting In Recovery” offers advice and tools from educators, counselors, and parents who have unique perspectives because they too have struggled with the same parenting challenges.
- Discovering your parenting style
- Exploring stages of child development
- Setting boundaries
- Learning the roles of mother, father, and caregiver
- Parenting while navigating through trauma
- Teaching better behavior through motivational strategies
Ideal for a variety of settings including treatment centers, mental health centers, and correctional facilities, this video series can help those in early recovery overcome some of the basic challenges of recovery and increase their chances of living a healthy life.
An additional video to consider is “Healthy Sexual Relationships In Recovery”.