Running Time: 331 minutes
Preview this Video
Revised in 2016, Author Dr. Stephanie Covington, pioneer in the field of women’s issues, addiction, and recovery, presents an evidence-based, twelve-session curriculum designed to help women and girls recover from the effects of trauma in their lives.
The curriculum presents an integrated approach to women’s trauma treatment, based on theory, research, and clinical experience. It can be used in any setting (outpatient, residential, therapeutic community, criminal justice, and private practice).
The revised Third Edition includes:
- New and updated foundational information for the facilitator
- New statistics about abuse and other forms of trauma
- New discoveries, publications, and insights in the field longer sessions (two hours rather than one and a half hours) and an additional session
- A variety of yoga poses, grounding activities, and self-soothing activities
- Information at the end of each session about adapting the curriculum for use with adolescent girls
- New national resources (organizations and groups) for the facilitator and participants
Included in the program are two new videos: one for facilitators and one for use with participants, plus a facilitator manual and 20 participant workbooks.
Components are available together as a collection or individually.
Additional Workbooks are available for purchase, at 10 Workbooks for $110.