If you are experiencing difficulties ordering online, you can also place your order by phone at 1-800-214-5680, or by email at email@example.com, or by fax at 845-246-2871, or mail in your Purchase Order with payment to: Reelizations Media, 13 Barbara's Court, Saugerties, NY 12477. Please include your contact information, plus your shipping and billing addresses.
Heroin Interviews -
Young People in Recovery - NICK’S STORY
Each video in this new series focuses on a young person who is
successfully recovering from heroin addiction.
Nick’s Story is the first in this series.
Nick talks about:
• Becoming an addict – initial novelty of heroin and eventual
isolation from friends and family
• Consequences of addiction – lost of jobs, friends, health, trust,wealth, sex drive and sense of reality
• The recovery process – getting into rehab, finding age appropriate groups, role models, reading recovery stories and having fun clean.
• Tips on staying clean – accepting normal feelings, remembering
the past, change phone number, refuse offers, expect “bumps” in
the road, avoid alcohol
• Benefits of sobriety – more opportunities in life, trust returns, less stress and more fun!
Interactive Curriculum Version Included:
In addition to watching the video straight through in its entirety, a 2nd version of the video is included on the DVD. It pauses the interview at key points and presents the viewer with discussion questions, work sheets and group exercises geared towards helping clients understand how the teaching points apply to their personal experience. This is an ideal aid for developing an effective presentation.